Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam Class First to Class Tenth Admission Result List 2018, Application Form, Age Limit, Reservation, Require Documents, Admission Method, Kendriya Vidyalaya Mission and more.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam Addmission 2018-19:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam Admission List for Class 1 will be out on March 2018, this year more than 6 lakh students registered to get addmission in Class 1 of Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Click Here to check the Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam Admission Result List 2018-19
To get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam for class 2 to class 9 registration will be start from 5th April 2018 and applicant can send their application till 18th april 2018. In Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam Application process will be start from 26th April 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghathan has planned to make its entry level admissions online in all the Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) from the 2018-19 academic session. Every year approx 10 lakh students apply for admission in vaious Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country and around 1.5 lakh students only could get admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas
Right now it is very difficult task for the parents to apply for their child admission because they needs to visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan to submit the application. Once the online admission process is implemented in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam, one can apply via the centralized online portal i.e. mkva01.onlineadmission.net/OLAKVS/
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam is the first choice of all the parents for their child admission located in Assam, Bokajan
Reservation in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam:
As per the Kendriya Vidyalaya official notification 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes in all fresh admissions in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam.
Physically Challenged Category:
As per the Kendriya Vidyalaya guidelines 3% seats of total available seats for fresh admission are reserved for the physically challenged cadidates in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam
Age Limit for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam:
|Age Limit for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam:|
|Class||Minimum Age to get Admission till 31st March||Maximum Age to get Admission till 31st March|
|I||5 Years||7 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
Documents require for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam:
1. Birth Certificate for first class students need to submit on Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan.
2. For other classes TC (Transfer Certificate) & Birth Certificate need to submit on Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan.
3. Admissions up to class-VIII may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body or affidavit.
4. For grandchildren of the Honourable Members of Parliament and PSU Employees a certificate of relationship must be produced.
5. Grandchildren of KVS employees.
6. Children belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories are required to submit a certificate issued by indian government.
7. Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to submit a certificate.
8. In case of children whose parents have been transferred a service certificate showing the number of transfers in the last seven years, duly stamped by the Head office with name designation and other relevant particulars in bold letters should be produced.
9. A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence personnel.
10. A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
11. Proof of Residence.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam Recruitment 2018:
Click Here for Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam Recruitment 2018
Method of Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam:
In Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5 percent will be reserved for ST candidates.
(1) In first phase of Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam admission 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions. These 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Differently abled taken together.
(2) In second phase Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam admission, remaining seats are to be filled as per existing Priority category system. The short fall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam:
Click Here for Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam Admission & Recruitment 2018
Admission for Class II to Class VIII Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam:
For the Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam admission in test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on Priority category system. If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota.(Class VI Onwards).
Admission for Class IX in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
Admission to Class XI in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam
Admission to Class XI in streams of Humanities, Commerce and Science will be on the basis of merit list prepared as the CGPA obtained by student in Class X. Class strength is reserved at 40 per stream.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokajan, Assam Mission:
To Cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence & Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
To Initiate and promote experimentation and invitations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the CBSE and the NCERT etc.
To pursue excellence and set the pace in thefield of school education.
To develop the spirit of national integration & create a sense of "Indianness" among children.